At Home Guest House Bloemfontein
At Home Guest house is a 4-star Tourism Grading Council graded facility which offers modern, spacious accommodation with a warm atmosphere where you’ll feel at home. At Home Guest House is ideal for business persons as well as leisure travellers.
With easy access from the N1 highway, the guest house is situated in a tranquil suburb within 3 - 5km from the University of the Free State, the main shopping malls and hospitals in Bloemfontein, restaurants, as well as the Free State rugby, cricket, hockey, swimming and athletic stadiums. Well known schools like Grey College and Eunice Girls School are only 3 km away.
At Home Guest House consists of 3 bedrooms, two of which are equipped with double beds, whilst the third one is a family room with 3 single beds. Two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (one with bath and shower), whilst the family room has a private bathroom. Two of the rooms have doors leading out into a secluded garden surrounding the swimming pool.
All rooms are equipped with DSTV, desk, coffee and tea facilities. Towels and basic toiletries are provided. Wireless Internet connection is also available for guests who need to stay connected for business or other purposes. The relevant access code will be provided on request.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• Safe parking is available for guests in lock up garages with remote control
• Swimming pool for the hot Free State summers
• Guest Lounge, with fireplace for the cold winter nights
• Guests are free to make use of the braai facilities. Cutlery and crockery will be provided, whilst braai packs, salad and bread rolls can be arranged for the guests’ own account, if requested before 12:00.
• Laundry service, for which purpose a laundry list is provided in the rooms
• Fridge in guest lounge
• Airport transfers are available on request
• Smoking is not permitted in the rooms, but the braaistoep is demarcated for this purpose.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
A golf driving range is only 1 km away. The Tempe military golf course is also only 4 km from the guest house. The Schoeman Park and Bloemfontein golf courses are ± 10 km away. The Soetdoring Nature Conservation is situated 30 km outside Bloemfontein. Historical buildings to visit include the Women’s Monument, War Museum, Military Museum and Oliewenhuis.
Nearby attractions and landmarks
Military museum 3.0 km
War museum 10.0 km
Sport stadiums 5.0 km
University 3.0 km
Hospitals 4.0 km
Shopping Malls 4.0 km
Waterfront 6.0 km
Soetdoring Nature Reserve 35.0 km
Zoo 5.0 km
Related / Useful Pages
Photo Gallery click to enlarge
R400 to R750 per unit per night
VIEW \ full rates breakdown
19 Koos van der Walt Street, Universitas, Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
- Etta Putter
- +27 (0)82 556-2223
- +27 (0)82 556-2223
- +27 (0)86 660-9335